- We offer a wholesale pricing discount on aprons, plushes, art prints, and stickers/magnets/buttons, with a minimum of a 25 piece purchase. Products must be from the same product category to receive discount. (Ie 25 aprons, or 25 art pieces, etc.)
- To become a wholesale customer, please contact us with proof of business license, and request your exclusive wholesale discount code. Code is not applicable on shipping.
- We offer custom orders upon request at the discretion of the shop owner
- Custom orders require a 50% non-refundable minimum deposit.
- All fabric/leather/component selections for custom orders are considered final once fabric has been cut. No changes or alterations may be made after this point.
- Custom orders are completed within approximately 1-2 weeks from time of initial deposit. Final product ships within 3 business days of second/final payment.
- Custom orders must be paid for within 10 business days of notification of product completion. Orders not paid for by this time will be placed for retail sale, and any deposits will be forfeit.
- All custom orders are final sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Custom order policies are non-negotiable.
- We offer USPS shipping. Should another carrier be required, please contact us PRIOR to ordering so a custom shipping quote can be created based on your total order weight.
- Overages in shipping in excess of $1 shall be refunded back to the purchaser in the original form of payment.
- We will make all efforts to ensure your item is properly packaged and shipped — however, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages after they have been turned over to USPS. For lost or stolen packages, a claim must be made by the purchaser to shipping carrier.
- Free local pick-up is for pick-up in the Anchorage, AK area only. One of our staff members will contact you to arrange a pick-up time and location. Orders must be picked up within 10 business days (unless prior arrangements have been made), or order will be cancelled and refunded, less a 20% restocking fee.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds/exchanges are available only under the following circumstances for non-fabric products:
(1) Product is defective
(2) Product is grossly misrepresented
(3) Product arrives damaged or broken (We ship in padded envelopes, but accidents do happen!)
(4) Change of mind
(5) Damage by buyer
FOR RETURN REASONS 1-3:
-You MUST contact us within 5 days of order receipt, prior to sending item, back with description of defect or damage and pictures showing details of damage description.
-Before item can be refunded, the buyer must return ship the item (with tracking). If the photos clearly show that the damage/defect is the fault of the shop, seller will provide a pre-paid return label. Once item has been been received, it will be inspected for defects.
-Once determined that defect is the fault of the shop during manufacturing defect, a full refund will be given, including shipping (both original and return shipping), or an item exchange, depending on customer preference, unless item is textile based.
FOR RETURN REASON 4:
-At this time we are not allowing for refunds for this reason.
FOR RETURN REASON 5:
-In the event that the buyer damages the item, seller is willing to repair the item in question for a small fee. This also applies to alteration requests made by the buyer after receipt of item.
-Fees will vary by work/repairs/alterations needed. starting at $10/per labor hour, plus costs of materials as necessary.
-Items sent back to seller for repairs/alterations MUST have tracking.
-Once the item has been repaired/altered, the item will be relisted under a private listing within the shop that includes the agreed upon payment for the repair/alteration as well as return shipping.
ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FROM POSTAL SERVICE. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE
Please contact us PRIOR TO RETURN to address any issues. Thanks! :)
Product limited warranties and Liabilities
Please see below for warranty/liability information on specific categories of products:
(2) Original artwork
(3) Giclee prints
(4) Narwhal plushes
(5)Handbags and wallets
(1) Stitching is guaranteed for the lifetime of our aprons with intended use.
-Unnecessary stress on aprons is not covered by warranty, including, but not limited to, tearing/yanking of straps and trims, over-stuffing of pockets, cutting or altering aprons in any fashion.
(2) Original hand-pulled prints will vary from piece to piece. Upon request, we can offer you several piece variants to choose from.
(3) Giclee prints are created on fade resistant Epson-brand papers, with archival inks. Properly cared for, prints should last for at least 100 years.
(4) Narwhal plushes are a choking hazard and are not intended for small children. Children should be supervised when handling.
(5)Stitching is guaranteed for the lifetime of our wallets and bags with intended use.
-Unnecessary stress on wallets and bags is not covered by warranty, including, but not limited to, tearing/yanking of straps and trims, over-stuffing of pockets, cutting or altering products in any fashion.
-Inappropriate amounts of weight placed into bags purses could cause stress or damage to bag, and any damage occured by this is not covered by product warranties.
-Should damage occur please contact us for repair. Repairs will be charged at a starting rate of $10/per labor hour plus costs of materials if necessary. Any attempts by outside parties to repair items will void warranty in full. Additional fees may vary by work/repairs/alterations needed. Repair fees must be paid in full before repair product is returned to buyer.